Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Midweek Agro

Computers are wonderful...until they aren't!
My iTunes has been giving me mysterious and vexing problems for several days now. So, finally, after discussing the situation with Sis, I decided to uninstall and reinstall iTunes. A cinch, you say? Obviously, you do not know moi. First the file(s) did not download at all. Then they only downloaded partially. As I type the files are downloading again *fingers crossed and knock on wood!*
It's amazing not to say disturbing how dependent we become on technology. Mind you, I still play good old fashioned records and CDs, as well as the occasional cassette. But I feel lost without iTunes.
Update: How is it possible for a program, in this case iTunes, to continue generating error messages after it has been removed? I keep getting boxes saying iTunes was not installed correctly. GRR!

No comments: