Click a post's title to open the thread and comment. Click the blog's title to return to the main page. While all comments are welcome, remember to keep them polite.

Saturday, September 07, 2024

You’ve probably noticed…


You’ve probably noticed, the blog has a fresh, new look, not to mention a new title.

I’ve been struggling for a couple weeks - that felt like a couple eons - to alter the source code for the blog’s template. But, ahem, every time I tried another idea that seemed like it would be the charm, the mess only got worse. Finally, I gave up and set a new Blogger template. And being new, unlike the previous one that was ancient as such things go, this one was fully customizable. Phew!

Can’t think why it took me so long to come around to the completely logical decision to apply a new template, except that I do tend to be change-averse. When I think how much time and angst I could have saved myself by exploring the current Blogger template set! Sometimes I’m not too bright. * igh*

As to the new title: At the time I founded the blog, The Arty Blog seemed appropriate. Now, though, something broader and more inclusive is called for. Life, the Universe and Everything isn’t the most original title. It fits the bill though.

Let me know what you think of all the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment