Click a post's title to open the thread and comment. Click the blog's title to return to the main page. While all comments are welcome, remember to keep them polite.
Featured Post

Featured Post

LIVE: Hurricane Milton tracker | MSNBC

Monday, October 07, 2024

What's new?

One of the things that's new, or at least going on, is that I've been experiencing brain fog, fatigue, inability to concentrate and general blahs.

One thing I have meant to mention is that in the summer I got hooked on the video game Royal Match. It's very enjoyable, though it may be contributing to my fuzzy-headedness.

More recently, I've been trying to become more serious about my Catholic practice. St. Thomas the Apostle parish in West Springfield videocasts daily and Sunday Mass on YouTube, so I can attend remotely. Also found not only the Rosary but also a few other devotions. No doubt you've noticed that the Morning Offering has been starting the blog day for a while now. So, that's lovely and, really, a great comfort.

For the fall I bought a pair of houndstooth check slacks [click]. I got the natural. They're a lovely, soft knit material - very comfortable.

In less cheerful news, my knuckles ache. Not all of them - mostly it's the index fingers - and not all the time, but enough. Seems to me it first became noticeable as more than a one off in the summer.

It's probably a good idea to keep a record of such things somewhere. All too often you mention somethin to the doctor and when she asks when it started, you have no idea, which makes you seem rather foolish.

Both Dad and Sis have been poorly lately. Please keep them in your prayers, hold them in the Light, whatever your thing is. It's a great help.

So, what's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment