Click a post's title to open the thread and comment. Click the blog's title to return to the main page. While all comments are welcome, remember to keep them polite.

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Thinking about things and a supergirl fantasy

It seems Don Jr. has just as many bats in the belfry as Dear Old Dad. He’s concerned about Marco Rubio as Trump’s running mate. According to Don Jr., once the ticket is elected nefarious forces (he might have named them, I don’t remember) will force Trump into the background and shine the spotlight on Rubio. Uhuh. Well, I guess it’s nice to see filial concern. :P

Actually, I had forgotten about the news item until this morning, when it surfaced. Up to now, I hadn’t given any thought to Trump’s VP pick, but remembering the article got me thinking. You know who the perfect choice would be? Marjorie Taylor Green. Follow me here. My reasoning is that, once the MAGA ticket is thoroughly trounced, her political career will be over. Remember Sarah Palen? After her half a term as governor, she sank without a trace; and, that was a run of the mill presidential campaign. With Trump and Co. plowed under, presumably everybody concerned will be, shall we say, toast.

And, can you imagine the VP debate? Harris would chop Green into mincemeat and Green wouldn’t even know what hit her. Thinking about that gives me a great deal of pleasure. I’d love to see Green put in her place. Even more, I’d love to see her have to go crawling back to Georgia 14 in disgrace – ignorant, bullying piece of filth that she is.

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of Supergirl fantasies: I do NOT approve of this dump Biden crap; nor am I a fan of HRC. Nevertheless, I saw a fantasy team that made my little heart go all apatter.

    Clinton/Harris

    Just take a moment to visualize that. Talk about a dynamic duo! Those ladies would have the world straightened out in about nothin' flat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Democrats who are calling for Biden’s removal are playing into a crisis that the media created. There is no statistical support for the idea that voters have left Biden or that there is an urgent need for Democrats to replace their nominee. The Biden debate crisis appears to be a media construct that panicked Democratic elites have played into. President Biden is doing a better job than Donald Trump of holding on to his supporters.

    Report Finds Biden Debate Crisis Is A Bogus Media Creation - Click

    ReplyDelete